"...I understand, and not knowing how to express myself without pagan words, I’d rather remain silent..."










roberto rubalcava's photos are more than beautiful. they are a dream of life.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




today i had my 40th follower x thank you so much to everyone who comes to visit me, and especially to everyone
who leaves me lovely little notes. it means the world. xx misma.









5 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

amazing. amazing. amazing. i wish i could think of better words.
the tones are stunning
xx

j. said...

these are beyond beautiful! everything about these is surreal.. the lighting, the surroundings! they're like nymphs! i absolutely adore these.

x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - Absolutely Stunning. I especially love the girl surrounded by lily pads. Looks unreal. ♥♥♥
What an inspiration.

Malina Sternberg said...

This is so fucking beautiful. :)

Kirstin said...

These are gorgeous photos. A beautiful blend of talented photographer and model. xx my faves so far xx