we have a new camera! a beautiful motorized nikon. i had to download a 45 page manual off the internet to figure out
how to use it...and hence i'm still very much baffled - as i always am by cameras actually! there's not a technical bone in my body.
it has a wide angle lens that's so wide it bends straight lines. and it's so very crisp.
but anyway - i'm so excited. i can finally do double exposures! this was my test film...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to pick a favorite, but I love all of them! Fantastic.

misma andrews said...

hehe thankyou...don't you just love the little coffee tea ladies! xx

Jessicat said...

oooooo I look forward to seeing more of these! They're amazing.

Jess said...

love these pictures. tea coffee. my fave :) xxx