these were taken on my birthday out in the wildly windy cape paliser. rugged gold hills and rocky beaches alive with seals...we struggled to eat our picnic inside howling gales and climbed 200 steps to a lighthouse where we were as precarious as dandelions! brooke drove us out here to scout locations for a music video we are going to make!!



there is a seal under this rock that i did not see and i leapt into my friend's arms when it barked at me! 
i didn't mean for that to rhyme it just did... x




3 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh, wow! That seal would've spooked me, too. However, I love those rocks. They make for beautiful backgrounds. Such a fantastic, rough texture.

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the
eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?

Excellent work!

Also visit my homepage - safe diets
my website > diet that works

Unknown said...

<3